Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] link error

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] link error
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 04:11:08 -0500

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 8:35 AM, zs <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all:
         Thank you in advance.
         I have use the tool "gr_modtool" to create a cpp document.But an error exists:
        ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-mimo.so: undefined symbol: _ZTIN2gr4mimo21csi_int_cfo_vcvc_implE
I have search the maillist,and find "sudo ldconfig" to solve it.But when I use the "sudo ldconfig",the error also exists.
Can someone help me?Thanks.
Best regards,
zs

zs,

Have you gone through our tutorials?

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials

That walks through the process of creating your own module and blocks. It might point out something that you did incorrectly when building your own. There is also the tutorial on building out-of-tree modules that might also be of use:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModules

Tom