[Discuss-gnuradio] Long Threads and Asking Questions (Was: Re: gr-cdma)

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Long Threads and Asking Questions (Was: Re: gr-cdma)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:33:23 +0100

On 01/29/2015 05:24 AM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:
> As far as I am concerned this discussion thread has gone quite
> long...
>
> We are looking forward to your contributions to the gnuradio
> community.

It seems like this thread has run its course, but I would like to
emphasize what Achilleas pointed out.

Frank, and everyone else who's new to this list, we have put some effort
into formalizing the etiquette for this mailing list, and you can find
it all on this page:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors (The
page name is, at this point, rather inaccurate).

Please respect these conventions. Mostly, you as the question-askers
will be the prime beneficiary of sticking to these guidelines, as it
will lead to better and faster responses. Also, it will make this whole
list more fun for everyone.

Cheers,
Martin