[Discuss-gnuradio] cmake can't find 'gnuradio-runtime'

From: javier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake can't find 'gnuradio-runtime'
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:35:46 -0700 (MST)

Greetings
I am also new in the gnuradio and recently I am working with him. I am
flowing the instruction tutorial in gnuradio.org but when I am  going to
bulid my out of tree using cmake ../ He gives me the following error:

address@hidden:~/Documents/gnuradio/tutorials/work/out_of_tree/gr-tutorial/build$
cmake ../
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
-- Boost version: 1.54.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.26")
-- checking for module 'gnuradio-runtime'
--   package 'gnuradio-runtime' not found
-- Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing: GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARIES)
-- checking for module 'cppunit'
--   found cppunit, version 1.13.1
-- Found CPPUNIT: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcppunit.so;dl
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:98 (message):
  GnuRadio Runtime required to compile tutorial

See also
"/home/jrbosch/Documents/gnuradio/tutorials/work/out_of_tree/gr-tutorial/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

I have installed the gnuradio of Ubuntu's repositories and I have installed
the library libgnuradio-runtime of ubuntu's repositories too. About
gunradio-runtime there is nothing more to install in my synaptic
If somebody would explain me what do I have not enough to install or what is
the cause of the problem I would thank him.
Excuse me my english, It is not good.