Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio importerror undefined symbol

From: Mohammad Ghassemi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio importerror undefined symbol
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 00:09:19 -0700 (MST)

when I run :
c++filt
_ZN2gr6filter6kernel14fft_filter_cccC1EiRKSt6vectorISt7complexIfESaIS5_EEi

this is the output:
gr::filter::kernel::fft_filter_ccc::fft_filter_ccc(int,
std::vector<std::complex&lt;float>, std::allocator<std::complex&lt;float> >
> const&, int)

this definition is different from the one I'm using, I cant fine this in C++
API Reference,
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1filter_1_1kernel_1_1fft__filter__ccc.html

the declaration in  C++ API Reference, matches the one I'm using in my code