Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSD in dBm/Hz

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSD in dBm/Hz
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:33:03 -0500

On 03/06/2015 10:12 AM, Marcus Müller wrote:
Hi Activecat,
I still don't understand; do you really just want a offline data
periodogram?
In that case, have a look at the python "matplotlib" library examples.

Also, Martin's and Lou's statements still stand: just by labeling an
axis dBm doesn't make the data actually represent that physical entity.

Greetings,
Marcus