[Discuss-gnuradio] squelch_base_cc.h not installed

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] squelch_base_cc.h not installed
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 10:12:06 -0400

I am trying to use the Power Squelch CC, but when I go to compile I get the following error:

/opt/local/include/gnuradio/analog/pwr_squelch_cc.h:27:10: fatal error: 'gnuradio/analog/squelch_base_cc.h' file not found
#include <gnuradio/analog/squelch_base_cc.h>

It looks like the squelch_base_cc.h is not getting installed when gnuradio is built. squelch_base_ff.h does get installed.

I think the problem is that squelch_base_cc.h is not included in this Cmake.txt: gnuradio/gr-analog/include/gnuradio/analog/CMakeLists.txt

Would adding squelch_base_cc.h here fix it?
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/8ecfd13af0f55818d178fde17182de12b60ba4f1/gr-analog/include/gnuradio/analog/CMakeLists.txt#L43