Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP and Osmo sources

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP and Osmo sources
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:18:43 +0100

Maybe you're seeing a classical two-clock problem: The USRP's and the
the HackRF's have independent oscillators, and so the sampling rates are
not really exactly related to each other -- for example, your USRP could
be asked to sample 10MS/s, giving you 10.000003MS/s, whereas the HackRF
is configured to transmit 10MS/s, and consumes 9.999990MS/s. After a few
seconds, samples start piling up.