[Discuss-gnuradio] 16QAM (was: Re: (no subject))

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 16QAM (was: Re: (no subject))
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:22:11 +0100

Dear Vishwanatha,

have a look at the constellation_soft_receiver.grc example, which usually get's installed somewhere like /usr/[local/]/share/gnuradio/examples/digital .
You'd add a constellation object, and use that in the constellation receiver block. Have you had a look at the documentation [1]?
Also, an introduction into rather comprehensive digital transmission system is done in our guided tutorials[2], which I really recommend reading from first to last.

By the way: You forgot to add a subject; since it's hard to keep track of emails if you don't, I added one. For future list mails, I'd like to ask you to have quick look at the principles in [3]. In this case, it especially be interesting to know where you've already looked and what you've already tried, as we constantly try to improve usability as well as to encourage users to constructively take part in discussion and development: There should not necessarily be a gap between "core developers" that know everything and "beginner users" that can't solve problems without asking.

Best regards, and happy hacking,
Marcus

[1] http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/ , search for constellation_receiver
[2] https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials