[Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Model Block in GNU radio

From: Merry Dominic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Model Block in GNU radio
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:25:00 +0530

Hi,

I am working on the channel model block in GNU radio. I am confused in setting up the taps.I have a random source that undergoes a QPSK modulation at 4 samples per second.Could you please explain me the concept under setting the tap values.

I am supposed to use a polyphase clock synchronizer followed by a CMA equalizer for analyzing the channel response.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Merry