[Discuss-gnuradio] Specifying build dependencies of other OOT modules in

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Specifying build dependencies of other OOT modules in my OOT module
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:04:03 +0900

I am writing my own module.
In the module, I am using gr-dvbt (https://github.com/BogdanDIA/gr-dvbt) to perform Reed-Solomon en/decoding.

In this situation, how to tell 'I am using gr-dvbt' to cmake and make?

I've found some clues in other OOT modules:
    set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS RUNTIME FILTER FFT PMT DIGITAL)
Keywords FFT, DIGITAL seems to indicate gr-fft, gr-digital, respectively.

However, I have no idea where the keywords FFT and DIGITAL come from which part of gr-fft and gr-digital.
I am suspecting that two files, include/api.h and swig/XXXX_swig.i. (But I might be wrong.)
XXXX is either FFT or DIGITAL

In include/api.h: #define XXXX_API
In XXXX_swig.i: #define XXXX_API

According to my guess, I put:
    set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS ... omitted ... DVBT)

But after building and installing, I got an error in the following step:

    $ python
    >>> import myOOTmodule
    ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-myOOTmodule.so: undefined symbol: _ZN2gr4dvbt12reed_solomonC1Eiiiiiiii

Am I guessing wrong? Or, gr-dvbt are not available to be used by other OOT modules?

Can it be solved by modifying 1) my code or 2) gr-dvbt?

Regards,
Jeon.