Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in creating a block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in creating a block
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:51:59 +0200

Vishwanatha,

the error tells you about the problem. I'll have to rely on your ability to interpret that error. You might find things that you don't understand, and it's fine if you then write an email with a sufficient description of the problem you're having. For now, you only give us a screenshot and hope that we somehow gained telepathic abilities -- this won't work; I'll have to ask you to read
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors#Checklist-Asking-a-question-on-the-mailing-list
and follow the instructions there closely.

A very important line here is
"...Use your judgment of how much code to include; ", because that might help us here (and more importantly, it might help you pin down the error first yourself).

Best regards,
Marcus