[Discuss-gnuradio] This file requires compiler and library support for t

From: Ali Riaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ standard
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:40:42 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to extract the year, month, day, hour, minute, second and millisecond from an std::chrono::time_point object in my OOT module, but when I try compiling it, it gives me an error as the title suggests. Then it says: "It must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options".

My question is, how do I enable this support?

Best,
Ali