Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T/T2

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T/T2
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 00:34:12 -0700

The test clips have AC3 audio. AC3 is not used much at all in Europe because broadcasters have to pay an extra licensing fee to Dolby to transmit it. It looks like DVBViewer does not come with an AC3 decoder, but you can add one.

http://www.dvbviewer.com/en/index.php/index.php?page=manual&chapter=j&sub=j2

Ron