[Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with includes

From: James Wagner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with includes
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:05:42 -0700

hello, I am pretty new to swigs and cmake so I apologize ahead of time if this is a bit of basic question but I have been having some problems geting c++ blocks to run if I add an include to my own generated code.

for example I might have a block radio_block and a function do_stuff() contain in do_stuff.cc and do_stuff.h

if I add the include file in module_name_radio_block_impl.cc along with the other includes and then places a call to do_stuff() in general work the block will compile just fine but when I run the block i'll get an error message

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'radio_block'

I have no problem creating an non-block and implementing objects there but this precludes me adding a simple function without creating a new object or adding new methods to the existing objects.

thank you for your time

sincerely,

James Wagner