Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python - double free or corruption error

From: ikjtel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python - double free or corruption error
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:11:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015, Marcus Muller wrote:

> to get a backtrace. For a bit more of background [1].
>
> [1] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsGDB

Hi Marcus

This writeup on using gdb is great!

I noticed one very small nitpick, the "find" command will fail on any system that doesn't suffix the 'core' file name, returning no results.

On my system here (and every ubuntu I've ever used), the core files that get generated are simply named "core"...

The first computer I started on (IBM 1130) had real, actual, genuine core storage. Of course, during the intervening 40 years I've only ever seen core dumps when running programs written by others; my own code _never_ has any had any errors, bugs, or faults, whatsoever ;-)

Best Regards

Max