Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Report on progress with Raspberry Pi 2

From: peter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Report on progress with Raspberry Pi 2
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:33:20 +0200

A simple WBFM radio receiver (RTL Source, Low Pass Filter, WBFM Receive, Audio Sink) works well with my Raspberry Pi2 and a RTL SDR. As soon as I add a FFT Sink (connected to the RTL Source) audio "stutters", is distorted and sometimes the program hangs. The indicated CPU load is well below 50 % in this case.

RTL-SDR (part of the osmocom rtl-sdr package) works fine with a Pi2.

Peter