Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Insert messages in queues?

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Insert messages in queues?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:22:18 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Martin.  Looking at the gr-blocks/examples/msg_passing, the tutorial
link, and qa_msg, I only find examples of posting messages. Those make
sense, but is there an equivalent to _post method that pulls messages?

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1basic__block.html#a8501714cb14c1a08b4ff55761600f3a5

>From the above docs, I see the delete_head_blocking, which is maybe what I
want.  If I have a tagged stream to PDU like below, how do I pull the
message?

sink=blocks.tagged_stream_to_pdu(blocks.float_t, "packet_len")
sink.to_basic_block.???????

Lou

Martin Braun-2 wrote