Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake and CUDA

From: marco Ribero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake and CUDA
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:42:50 +0200

I try to give more details.
In order to create blocks using the standard way(cmake/make/install) with Cuda,I've modified the CMakeList in /lib as shown before. My block is created using gr_modtool and the language is c++.
The fact is that "make test" works well,while in GnuRadio interface give me the following error AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'helloFunc_ff'.
Everything worked well before the addition of CUDA code(so it's not the problem experienced by other users)

Thanks,
Marco

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
find_package(CUDA)

include(GrPlatform) #define LIB_SUFFIX

include_directories(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR})
link_directories(${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS})

list(APPEND helloBlock_sources
    mod_ff_impl.cc helloCUDA.cu
)

set(helloBlock_sources "${helloBlock_sources}" PARENT_SCOPE)

cuda_add_library(gnuradio-helloBlock SHARED ${helloBlock_sources})
target_link_libraries(gnuradio-helloBlock ${Boost_LIBRARIES} ${GNURADIO_ALL_LIBRARIES}
${CUDA_LIBRARIES})
set_target_properties(gnuradio-helloBlock PROPERTIES DEFINE_SYMBOL "gnuradio_helloBlock_EXPORTS")