[Discuss-gnuradio] 2nd IEEE Signal Intelligence Challenge

From: Felix Wunsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2nd IEEE Signal Intelligence Challenge
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:25:05 +0200

Hi all,

on behalf of the IEEE Student Branch Karlsruhe [0], I'm happy to announce the 2nd IEEE Signal Intelligence Challenge (ISIC) which is organized in cooperation with the Secure Mobile Networking Lab (Seemoo) at the TU Darmstadt [1]!

Like last year, it's all about finding, decoding and decrypting unknown signals. You're into Software Defined Radio, communications engineering and/or cryptology? Then this is your opportunity to team up in groups of two to four participants and win a Ettus USRP B210 or other great prizes!

If you're interested but don't know who to form a team with - no problem! There will be a kickoff meeting in Karlsruhe on April 28.

All further information is available here [2]. As we expect that most participants will be located in Karlsruhe or Darmstadt, the page is in German, but don't hesitate to contact us in English if you have any questions!

Greetings,
Felix

[0] http://www-ieee.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de/
[1] https://www.seemoo.tu-darmstadt.de/home-vision/