Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module not showing up in companion

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module not showing up in companion
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 20:01:07 -0700

You have to make sure grc knows what directories to look in for custom block
definitions. To do this, add a GRC_BLOCKS_PATH="path/to/your/gr-module"
environment variable to your setup_env.sh file that gets sourced when you open
a terminal. Assuming you followed all the other steps in the guided tutorial to
make the block correctly, you should see the block in grc after that. Make sure
you close grc and use a new terminal after making that env change.

There is a link that explains this but I don't have it handy.

v/r,
Rich

Sent from my iPad