[Discuss-gnuradio] python Hier block using callback

From: THEMBA WELCOME MATHUMO
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] python Hier block using callback
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:43:58 +0200

Hi all;

I created a python hier block using signal source and a VCO, but  I want to be able to control parameters like amplitude, sensitivity etc il real time using sliders.

I used callback tag on xml together with the set method but it does not work, the parameters does not seem to change at all.

is it possible to achieve what I am trying to do? how can I do it.

your help will be much appreciated.

Regards

Fanatic