Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to undo my mistake

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to undo my mistake
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:56:02 -0700

Probably not without knowing exactly what was accidentally deleted.

What process do you use to install gnuradio that is so difficult to start over with? What OS?

On Ubuntu 14.04 using pybombs, it takes me about 35 minutes to completely wipe gnuradio from my machine to having it fully installed again. This should be possible for you too, assuming a standard setup.

v/r,
Rich