Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimation Block Oddity

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimation Block Oddity
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:09:54 -0700

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for replying. The question is, how do I do this? We both agree the zeros need to go. What I'm not sure on is how to do that. I'd rather keep this contained to GRC, because I don't like maintaining python files not connected to grc. Can you explain how you do this or provide an example?

Since GRC parameters can be Python expressions, you can use formulas to do this.

If 'seq' is the original sequence to be modulated, use 'seq+seq' in the parameter to the modulate_vector variable block.

If the variable is named 'mod_vec', use:

mod_vec[len(mod_vec)/2:]

...as the taps for the correlation estimator.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services