Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I & Q samples in a source module

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I & Q samples in a source module
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 13:11:52 +0200

Hi Y,

I set noutput_items to 512
no, noutput_items is the maximum number you're *allowed* to produce, it doesn't change anything if you set it to anything. You just return the number of items you've produced at the end of your work (or general_work) function. Make sure to not write more items than noutput_items allows you to do!

If you're returning 512, this tells the scheduler you've produced 512 *items* -- I don't know what your block's output signature looks like, but an item has the size of 2x 16bit, it's right.

Best regards,
Marcus