Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE Access (free) article on 60 GHz T/R converte

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE Access (free) article on 60 GHz T/R converter for USRP.
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 15:39:43 +0000

Thanks for the interest!

I don't know why the file  open_source_60GHz.tar.gz isn't there. I sent it
multiple times during the review and publishing process. Also the second author
Ramin Fardi of bluewave microsystems isn't properly credited  as an author on
the webpage. Without him the work would not have been possible.

If you want the file, open_source_60GHz.tar.gz, send me an email off-list
(address@hidden) and I will give you a link where you can download it.

Cheers,
Per