Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: undefined symbol uhd_time_spec_t

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: undefined symbol uhd_time_spec_t
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:50:43 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

so the good news is that you're doing things right:
the CMake output contains this line:
Checking for GNU Radio Module: UHD
which indicates that you did a
set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS RUNTIME UHD PMT)
(or even more), so the libraries that CMake *should* link against are being found.

You should check your gr-dyspan/lib/CMakeLists.txt; look for the lines starting with
target_link_libraries(...
These should also include ${GNURADIO_ALL_LIBRARIES}.

Best regards,
Marcus