[Discuss-gnuradio] Meet GNU Radio developers at the address@hidden Sympo

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meet GNU Radio developers at the address@hidden Symposium
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:01:25 -0400

There will be a number of GNU Radio developers at the address@hidden
Symposium[1] next week. We are having a small reception at my house,
near the Inn at VT. We'll start gathering after 6PM on Tuesday, the
evening before the event starts.

We'll have some beer and food (likely pizza).

Drop me an email if you plan to attend so we know how much to purchase.
We'll try to leave directions at the Symposium hotel and I'd be glad to
send you directions.

This should be a good chance to talk to GNU Radio users and developers.

Philip

[1] https://wireless.vt.edu/symposium2015.html