Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "declare_sample_delay" in C++?

From: khalid.el-darymli
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "declare_sample_delay" in C++?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:35:00 -0230

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the answer. My confusion is that when you generate, for example, a multi-stage polyphase decimator in GRC, a 'declare_sample_delay(0)' code will be generated for each decimation block. When I go from Python to C++ I thought I should do the same. Now, since the default is zero, does that mean the 'declare_sample_delay(0)' codes generated by GRC are redundant?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Khalid

Message: 7