Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] sharing variable

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] sharing variable
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 20:37:02 +0200

Hi Luis,

I think you might be referring to the concept of GNU Radio Companion's variables; since that is a pure python concept, there's no easy way to do this in C++ (you'd simply lack the python glue).
Typically, you'd use message passing to asynchronously exchange information between blocks, or you'd directly call appropriate get/set methods on the other blocks.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: GNU Radio has its own mailing list, which I included in CC:; I'd recommend signing up for it and continuing this discussion there, as it is pretty unrelated to the USRPs.