[Discuss-gnuradio] bfile sink base undefined symbol error

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] bfile sink base undefined symbol error
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:23:49 +0200

Hi all guys,

I encounter following error when running my test:

ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-TPMS.so: undefined symbol: _ZN2gr6blocks14file_sink_baseC2EPKcb

There was a similar problem explained here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28859517/gnuradio-importerror-undefined-symbol

I use gnuradio 3.6.5.1.
After doing suggested c++filter I got:
gr::blocks::file_sink_base::file_sink_base(char const*, bool)

And yes, one of my blocks is derived from file sink base class in the similar way as it was donein default gnuradio file sink:

class RDK_API file_sink_lim_b : virtual public gr_sync_block,
                                                virtual public blocks::file_sink_base

In the suggested solution,the guy sugest adding extra lines in cmake file, which I did:

set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS BLOCKS)
find_package(Gnuradio "3.6.5.1")

later
${GNURADIO_ALL_INCLUDE_DIRS}

and
${GNURADIO_ALL_LIBRARIES}

Then, after running cmake in my build folder, it can be seen that everything was found:
Checking for GNU Radio Module: BLOCKS
 * INCLUDES=/usr/local/include/gnuradio
 * LIBS=/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-blocks.so
GNURADIO_BLOCKS_FOUND = TRUE

But still I have the same error. What else could be done. If worth of mentioning, my module is made on RHEL6 maschine, while this error occures on ubuntu after copying my source files (basically everything except build folder)

Thanx

--
Nemanja Savić