[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Installation

From: Gerome Jan L
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Installation
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 07:31:01 +0800

I'm installing gnuradio again on my ubuntu 14.04 installed in VMware 11.1.0. I tried it several times, but I can't seem to pass this step:

Fetching various packages (Gnu Radio, UHD, gr-osmosdr, gr-iqbal, etc)
via the Internet
=======> THIS MAY TAKE QUITE SOME TIME <=========
Fetching Gnu Radio via GIT...Cloning into 'gnuradio'...

It's been almost 12 hours and it's not getting anywhere.

What should I change in my installation steps?

I am following this steps below:

1) mkdir ~/gnuradio
2) cd ~/gnuradio
3) wget http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio
4) chmod a+x build-gnuradio
5) ./build-gnuradio --verbose all

Thanks in advance.

Gerome Jan M. Llames
Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) Scholar
University of San Carlos - Technological Campus
Nasipit Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
Mobile: +639271525124