Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Integration of python's time.time() and work() ca

From: Anil Kumar Yerrapragada
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Integration of python's time.time() and work() calls
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:29:41 -0500

>>Or is there a way to make sure that the in-buffer gets updated multiple times within the same work call?

Will placing the work function inside a while 1 do the trick? But I guess the issue with that is, as long as data is available, the scheduler calls work function again and again anyway.

I'm still a little muddled up about this. I have read a lot of the posts on the forum and the tutorials on the website as well.

Thanks for your time
Anil