Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with receiver section in BPSK

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with receiver section in BPSK
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 20:00:06 +0200

I don't understand -- are you seeing nothing at all or are you seeing ISI?

Again: what's your pulse shape? Does it fit in your channel bandwidth? Do you fulfill the Nyquist ISI criteria?

As you know, there's solid theory in why ISI occurs, why you need to limit your signal's bandwidth and how you can counter it. What parts of these considerations did you address with your transceiver system? You only say you do bpsk, but doing symbol mapping is only part of the job that a transceiver needs to do.

Best regards,
Marcus