Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA, Programme complete

From: Stefano Sinagra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA, Programme complete
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 17:46:59 +0200

PS. To whom it may concern:  95% of hotels are sold out in the town already.

Btw if you can get any transportation, there's quite a few cheaper and nice places in a 20km radius, most of which don't appear on the usual hotel booking websites.

The HamRadio event is a pretty major one and many of us tend to book in January or so to make sure we get the hotels we like.

Best regards

Stefano