Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Simple correlator to detect synchron

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Simple correlator to detect synchronization timing.
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:45:42 +0200

Hi Jeon,

is this the mail you were referring to on discuss-gnuradio? I'm including it in my reply, because that seems sensible.

What you're looking at looks very much like a synchronization problem.
Manchester tells me we have a reliable rate of transitions, so that's handy :)
I'd go for oversampling (if that's possible) by a factor of let's say 4 or 5 of your symbol rate, and implementing a sensible filter for the signal; then, throw the Mueller & Müller clock sync (Look into the [Synchronizers] categorie in GRC) at the problem :)

Best regards,
Marcus