[Discuss-gnuradio] How to replace gr_complex_to_xxx

From: Simon Kennedy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to replace gr_complex_to_xxx
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:31:40 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to migrate an OOT module written in 2010 to 3.7. I think (hope) that the final hurdle to achieving this is having to deal with gr_complex_to_xxx that was removed in 3.7 but which is referenced in the code.

I have searched in vain to find out what gr_complex_to_xxx did or how to replace it. Could someone tell me what it used to do and how I could go about replacing it?

Thanks
Simon.