Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake question

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake question
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:34:04 -0400

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Volker Schroer <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael, thank you for the quick response.
My question was a bit misleading. I don't want  to modify the library name but the version number.
In the volk directory I found the correspondent entry

set_target_properties(volk PROPERTIES SOVERSION ${LIBVER})

in the gnuradio-runtime/lib/CMakeFile.txt

Which command sets the version number to 0.0.0

--Volker

volk/cmake/Modules/VolkVersion.cmake sets LIBVER. Two things:

a) It shouldn't be 0.0.0  at this point.
b) This is mostly the same file as gnuradio/cmake/Modules/GrVersion.cmake but I cut out a version number because VOLK is a much smaller project than GNU Radio and requires less version info.