Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build C++ processing blocks with input parameters

From: Gabriele Galiero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build C++ processing blocks with input parameters
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:23:09 +0200

Okay, I did the same thing in a separated gr block and it worked. But
still I have some issues with the python tests. For example I want to
create two blocks: addition_ff and multiply_ff with their correspondent
qa tests in python, there is some compatibility issue and does not let
me do any test. Is there any special consideration to have in this case?

If I do blocks in separated gr folders, it works with the tests even
with the same code as before