Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:25:14 -0700

> Well, rebuilding GNU Radio and all the oot modules will probably be the least
> painful option. (Especially because I
> think that the compilation time of GR won't be very large -- I think your
> machine is quite capable, right?)

I went into pybombs and uninstalled gr-cdma from there (which I had
never got to work),

Well, I went through and sudo make uninstall && make clean && make -j4
&& sudo make install && sudo ldconfig  the following:
*airspy/
*bladeRF/
*gnss-sdr/
*gr-blah/
*gr-cdma/
*gr-ettus/
*gr-iqbal/
*gr-osmosdr/
*gr-test/
*hackrf/
*osmo-sdr/software/gr-osmosdr
*osmo-sdr/software/libosmosdr
*rtl-sdr/
and finally gnuradio

And yet I still seg faults.....  Is there anything to try to do before I
blow away from VM and start over from scratch?