Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble with QAM mod/ WX GUI Constellation Sink

From: Bill Eaton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble with QAM mod/ WX GUI Constellation Sink
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:19:26 -0700

> ... so I recommend you get an intro book to digital comms and map what
they
> say to the GNU Radio examples.

Yeah. I was afraid it might come to this. Do you have any recommendations?
Most digital comms textbooks are pretty pricey, and I'd hate to spend time
and money on one that might not be a good fit.

There are free options. There's the MIT course and the Lapidoth PDF book. I
suspect I might prefer a real printed book with nice graphics.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Eaton