[Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs users: who among you needs BOOST_SUFFIX=-mt t

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs users: who among you needs BOOST_SUFFIX=-mt to build GQRX?
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:42:37 -0700

For us debian/ubuntu fans, '-mt' is the wrong thing. I think I have
come up with a somewhat portable way to reliably detect the
appropriate flags to use.. If you *do* need "-mt", please get in touch
with me; I need to get more information about your system.

https://github.com/csete/gqrx/issues/254
https://github.com/gnuradio/pybombs/issues/171