[Discuss-gnuradio] Type-selectable OOT Block C++

From: Galiero Casay Gabriele
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Type-selectable OOT Block C++
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:29:49 +0000

Hello all,

I was building my own block in C++ and I have one doubt about it. Some times my block has to work with float streams and sometimes with complex streams. There is one single input and output.
I have implemented separately: sync_ff_impl.cc and sync_cc_impl.cc each one with its respective xml file to use it in gnuradio-companion. Now I wanted to have only one xml so that the block is type-selectable. Is there any template or way to make it? I have been checking the code from other type-selectable blocks but it did not help much.

If there is some interest about what the block does, it basically adds a predefined preamble to the incoming packets, so that in reception the receiver is able to know when the packet starts.

Thanks before hand.
Best regards,

Gabriele Galiero