[Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f problem

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f problem
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:58:54 -0700

I have a GRC I have been working on (see attached) that is a little
perplexing to me.  If I disable the USRP sink/source and enable the
channel model and throttle, I can pass UDP messages from the system fine
and all is happy.

If I disable the channel model and throttle and instead use my X310 USRP
sink/source, I get the following errors as soon as the program starts
up:
Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx_orc
Press Enter to quit: gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an
invalid packet at item 0
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 48
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 96
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 144
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 192
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 240
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at
item 288

And the UDP message doesn't pass through.

I am not sure what I am reading here.  Is this just saying that it
cannot decode the packet properly?  Or is there some sort of error in my
setup that I am missing?

Currently I have 2.4GHz antenna on the two X310 ports (a single X310)
and I have tried adjusting the gain and sample rate with no luck.  Any
ideas?