[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when build GNU Radio using cywin64

From: Tian Alvin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when build GNU Radio using cywin64
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:28:55 +0100

Dear list,

I have met some errors when I installed GNU Radio, I have followed the below instructions to installed GNU Radio:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/CygwinInstallMain

I installed all the packages that needed, then I start to build GNU Radio, I have no problem to run the below commands:
$ cd gnuradio-3.7.2
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake -DENABLE_DEFAULT=False -DENABLE_VOLK=True -DENABLE_GNURADIO_RUNTIME=True \
    -DENABLE_GR_BLOCKS=True -DENABLE_GR_FFT=True -DENABLE_GR_FILTER=True \
    -DENABLE_GR_ANALOG=True -DENABLE_GR_AUDIO=True ../

But when I do the next: "make", I encountered the below error:

内嵌图片
            1
内嵌图片
            2