[Discuss-gnuradio] Any way to make the working window larger in GRC?

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any way to make the working window larger in GRC?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:44:37 -0700

As I've attempted to copy and past some TX and RX examples into a single
window, I've started to run out of room.  Is there a way to make the
visual area larger so that I can fit more blocks in?  I've seen some
examples that are larger than the window and scrollable, but I can't
seem to figure out how to do that with my own GRC apps.  Is there a
setting somewhere or a config file that needs to be set?