Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core missing / UCLA Zigbee PHY in gnurad

From: Jaeho
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core missing / UCLA Zigbee PHY in gnuradio version 3.6.5.1
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:17:35 -0700 (MST)

I am sorry. I think my problem description was not good enough make you
understand.

so I changed my question.

actually, my source code, did not generated by GNU Radio Companion. code
writer just programmed in script as python code at the beginning.

it means i have no grc file to open GNU Radio Companion and i already have
python file.

So my question is,

1. how can i use gr-ieee802-15-4 from
https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-15-4?

2. how can i find proper function in gr-ieee802-15-4 module to replace my
old source code function (from UCLA Zigbee PHY) such as
ieee802_15_4_pkt.ieee802_15_4_mod_pkt()?

  : To make question more specific, below is my question

    ieee802_15_4_pkt.ieee802_15_4_mod_pkt()             ->
????
              from UCLA Zigbee PHY
from gr-ieee802-15-4