Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-op25 gone?

From: nate
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-op25 gone?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:00:54 -0700

Lou,

I don't know if you had success finding a copy of op25, but I was referred this
link from someone working on another project... not sure how up to date it is,
but just wanted to pass it on.

 https://github.com/eddof13/op25

Also ham2mon is awesome! I look forward to trying the versions with gr-dsd /
op25.