Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B210 GPIO

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B210 GPIO
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 13:32:38 -0400

The B2xx GPIO J504 GPIO has the same API as X3xx.

On 2015-08-05 13:26, Samith Abeywickrama wrote:

Hi, I want to control an antenna multiplxer via J504 gpio port. Actually I want to have logic 1 and logic 0 in order to switch the multiplxer. But it is difficult to find gpio example for B210. I have new version of b210 (green board) and 3.8.005 uhd version. I m very much thankful to if you can help me with gpio example. Ettus research says that B210 is supported for gpio in j504 port but in UHD there is only one example for x300.