[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/SDR with Gnuradio

From: Antonny Caesar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/SDR with Gnuradio
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 21:09:16 +0200

Hello, everybody!

I'm developing a project related to Cognitive Radio (an energy detector,
more specifically) and I have to buy a USRP or SDR board to continue
developing it.

For now, I just need a simple and basic board that has a transmitter
port and a receiver one and that is possible to use with Gnuradio. Only
this!
I don't have experience on buying this stuff so I hope you can help me.
The board can't be expensive, because my lab has limited resources.
The processor it's not important for me (unless there is some
restriction to use with Gnuradio).

If you can help me sending some websites, models or tips of good boards
(but not so expensive) it would be great.

Cheers,
Thank you a lot.