Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 10:30:22 -0400

This is a filterbank (analog) of your own design?

You'll want to use the GPIO interface:

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_gpio_api.html

The B2xx GPIO API is the same as X3xx, and the example code:

gpio.cpp   in the source tree

Can be modified to use the B2xx GPIO facilities.

Now, I'm not certain how one accesses that from Gnu Radio, since not all of the UHD API is fully exposed in gr-uhd.  Perhaps Martin has a comment on this.